Oceanus is engaged in “designing, development, construction and sale of real properties”.
We at Oceanus, are committed to:
- Implementing and maintaining an Environmental Management system.
- Comply with environmental and legislative requirement.
- Conserve natural resources and minimize waste.
- Periodic review of objectives and targets for continual improvement.
- Communicating environment policy to all employees and making it available to general public.
- Our foremost goal is to construct/create the best quality buildings which can be benchmarked against the best real estate developments globally.
- Our client’s interest always comes first. Our experience shows that if we serve our clients well, our own success will follow.
- Our Assets are our people, brand and reputation. If any of these is ever compromised, the last is the most difficult to restore. We undertake to comply fully with the letter and spirit of the laws, rules and ethical principles that govern us. Our continued success depends upon unswerving adherence to this standard.
- We take great pride in the professional quality of our work. We have an uncompromising determination to achieve excellence in all that we create like residential condominiums, office buildings and other commercial spaces.
- We stress teamwork in everything we do. While individual creativity is always encouraged, we have found that team effort often produces the best results.
- At OCEANUS Environment, Health and Safety is a standard which is at the heart of our business. We ensure that in all our projects and our people follow our Environment Health and Safety norms stringently and deliver projects keeping this paradigm in mind.
The Brand identity for Oceanus comprises a blue rectangle, with a 9 pane window in white, and the word ‘Oceanus’ in a distinct, legible and timeless typeface.The pleasant blue alludes to ‘Ocean’ as also to the sky above, signifying infinity in innovation and action. The geometrically perfect window symbolizes a home with its brightness and cheer, while the 9 panes have positive connotations of the magical ‘number 9’: be it engineering precision like the Rubik’s Cube or the ‘Navaratnas’ that stand for health, peace and prosperity.